What is it? Faulhaber’s new 22L/32L Linear Actuator L series designed for applications in the industrial automation and also optics and photonics sectors. The linear actuator L series can be combined with a range of DC motors, 4-pole and 2-pole brushless motors or stepper motors and are optimized for the torque and speed range of different Faulhaber motor families.
It is suited to a wide range of applications including robotics, industrial machines and laboratory equipment. A large number of reduction ratios, uniformly distributed, are available to select the appropriate configuration to fit various force or speed operating points, Faulhaber said. This new family also includes different screw sizes and types; options are available to match different ambient conditions and make mechanical integration inside applications faster and smoother through various flange and nut configurations. Modifications are possible to integrate into the application or to enhance accuracy.
- Product options can refer to the coupler, to the screw or both
- Custom screw type and length
- Custom nut type and length
- Operates in varied ambient conditions including temperature range or special environmental conditions such as vacuum
- Different motor cable or terminals orientation inside the application
- Supports large input speed or high output force
- 22L and 32L series are available with lead screws and as ball screws in two accuracy options.
For more information on the new actuator series, visit the Faulhaber website here.