October 7, 2022
By Tom Atwood
What is it? The MUJIN intelligent controller is a plug-and-play solution for robotic applications that combines all of an application’s necessary devices to allow robots to adapt to their surroundings and changing circumstances on the fly, avoiding programming, teaching and human intervention, even when complex situations arise.
MUJIN advanced robotic software makes industrial robots capable of perception, awareness and autonomous decision-making. It provides consistent, repeatable performance without the need for manual robot operation. The MujinController combines 3D perception, real-time motion planning and dexterous grasping. This creates a system that can make on-the-fly decisions, self-recover and operate with full autonomy at production-level throughput and efficiency. Tokyo-based MUJIN opened an office in Sandy Springs, Ga., in 2021 to better serve the U.S. robotics logistics market.
- Single platform consolidation of operating methods and interfaces of all robots, regardless of manufacturer
- Fast implementation
- Autonomous operation at production-level throughput
- Easy deployment without programming or teaching
- High robot speed and accuracy
- Consistent, repeatable performance with no manual intervention
- Intuitive touchscreen pendant for on-site monitoring and maintenance
- Automatic logging of digital records to help analyze problems and ensure reliability
- Remote maintenance
For more information on the MUJIN Controller, visit the company’s website here.