New Hitec SG50BL Actuator Supports 18V to 32V Range
February 12, 2021
Hitec Commercial Solutions has announced the SG50BL actuator with CAN and UAVCAN connectivity. Designed with steel gears and a high-performance brushless motor, the SG50 is capable of operating at a wide voltage range of 18.0 to 32.0 volts.
Features of the SG50BL include:
- A programmable digital circuit with MOSFET amplifier
- High-performance, long-life BLDC motor
- Magnetic encoder position sensor
- Five hardened steel gears with low gear backlash (<0.5)
- Four ball bearing-supported output shaft
- Nine needle-bearing supported idlers
- A ruggedized anodized aluminum alloy case
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Capable of 360-degree proportional rotation
- CAN 2.0 A/B or UAVCAN control options available
- TE Connectivity: T4131012051-000
- Customization, modification, and customized connector options available.
Additional specifications can be downloaded here. The product and CAD file is available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1973, Hitec Commercial Solutions designs and produces high-quality actuators and radio control components for a variety of applications and demands. Deployed worldwide, Hitec actuators fulfill mission-critical roles in military retrieval ROVs, marine salvage operations and medical robotic instrumentation. The company also offers several unmanned platforms and progressive mapping and data acquisition solutions, designed and engineered to conquer demanding challenges. These include fixed-wing platforms, VTOL, and eVTOL unmanned aerial vehicles.